Feel at home...

This blog serves as my public diary. I'll post stuff here that I would want to refer back to as the years pass. ^_^

Monday, January 28, 2013

ICE CREAM SOAP - Quick Time 1 Minute Solution

Hi to the lovely ladies (and gentlemen) who are reading this! ^_~

This post serves as a continuation to my series of Asian cosmetic reviews. This one, like the Lucido-L hair dye I posted last time, was bought from this great Japanese cosmetic outlet called Cellule. (I will definitely go back there once given the opportunity! Their prices are so damn low!) Anyway, what's so interesting about this Quti1 product is that it's.. *drum roll* ..an "ice cream soap!" YUM! Wait, what?

What does "ice cream soap" mean???
Well, it is "ice cream type magic cream soap" to be exact! And it simply means that the texture of the soap is like ice cream. In fact, it comes with a little spoon that mimic those used for frozen yogurt and you dip this thing into the cream and scoop all that delectable goodness out. Mmm..

I got LEMON flavor because the smell is just so refreshing!
 (Beware: this is not for eating--although it is quite tempting to do so!) So what do you do after scooping it out? You slather it on your made-up face, of course! ^-^ Why "made-up"? Because this soap boasts to eliminate all traces of THICK makeup on your face within ONE MINUTE. Hence, the name "Quick Time/Quti1."

Pac-Man died because he ate this soap.
 So, of course, I've tried using this after coming home from a party. I had liquid foundation on (I usually just use light mineral powders), double-coated mascara and the works a.k.a. THICK make-up. After leaving it on my face for about a minute, I rinsed it off and WOAH! It really made my face feel awesome. O_O

Btw, I always avoid using these products on my eyes. I have my Mary-Kay eye makeup remover for them.
I didn't quite believe that this soap would work, but it did. It wiped away all the layers of makeup I had within 1 minute. And to top it all off, it makes your face feel smooth right after washing. :D Thus it is, indeed, a "magic" cream soap.

One of the main reasons why I bought this product was actually its scent! It is sooo true to its "flavor." It also comes in Strawberry (pink), Aloe (green), and Orange (orange--you guessed it right!). The consistency is also very good to the skin. It rinses off nicely, without leaving a few bits of "ice cream" on your face. I would recommend it to everyone, including those with sensitive skin since it's not drying at all. Overall, I give it 5 out of 5 stars for being true to its claim. ^_^

Next time I'm in Japan, I'm getting the Orange flavor... or the Strawberry...

...or the Aloe! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment